Valued Realtors and Brokers
Why Refer Your Client To East Bay Property Management and Consulting
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT IS A HASSLE
Unless you are really focused on the business of property management you can get in a lot of trouble. Keeping separate operating accounts, using the correct forms, making sure both the owner and tenant are insured, and following city ordinances are just several examples of how you can get in trouble by managing houses “on the side”.
We Do Not Sell Real Estate… PERIOD!
Unlike all other property managers, we do not sell real estate at East Bay Property Management and Consulting. Our sole business is property management. If your client ever expresses a desire to buy or sell their property, they are referred back to you.
A Nice Referral Fee
Any property owner that becomes our client as a direct result of your referral will result in a one-time fee to you. The fee will be based on the monthly rent we obtain. Here’s how it breaks out:
- $1,500-$2,000 per month in rent – $300 referral fee
- $2,000-$3,000 per month in rent – $400 referral fee
- $3,000-$4,000 per month in rent – $500 referral fee
- Over $4,000 per month in rent – $750 referral fee
For referrals of commercial clients, your fee will be equivalent to the first month’s management fees.
Property Management You Can Trust
- Proven Six Step Method
- 35 Years Experience Managing East Bay Properties
- Over 400 properties Under Management