Tenant Application Process
Fill Out Rental Application:
Please submit one rental application (per adult), answer all the questions on the form and provide income documentation. All adults (persons 18 years and older) living in the rental unit must complete and sign a separate rental application.
Each application must include:
- A $30 non-refundable application fee for each adult over 18 that will be residing at the property
- Answers to all questions including current employment and current landlord information
Signatures are required in order to process application
- Only completed applications will be processed
Submit Application and Processing Fee:
The completed application can be sent via email, fax or delivered to our office. There is a mail slot allowing you to drop off applications outside normal business hours. You may pay the application fee online through our website or include a check or money order with your application. Checks are to be made payable to EBPM to qualify for a unit, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your credit record must currently be satisfactory. If your credit history shows any derogatory credit, we may reject your application.
- Your combined monthly income should be at least three times the monthly rent and must be verifiable.
- You must have satisfactory rental references from at least two prior landlords or for at least the last two years. If you have ever been evicted or sued for any lease violation, we may reject your application.
We will check your credit, income and rental references to confirm that they meet our rental criteria. The processing of an application takes 24-48 hours from when we receive a complete application and processing fee payment. Incomplete applications or missing payment will delay the start of processing.
If your application is approved, you will have 24 hours to come into our office to sign the lease and pay the security deposit. This will hold the unit for your tenancy. Without the signed lease and security deposit we will continue to offer the unit as available.
When you come to sign the lease, bring the security deposit amount in the form of a cashier’s check or money order and photo identification. The first month’s rent will also be due in the form a cashier’s check or money order, and must be paid prior to receiving the keys.
We adhere to all applicable fair housing laws in determining the number of occupants who reside in a unit.
EBPM is an equal housing opportunity provider.